Here, I keep track of the books I’m currently reading and those on hold.
- King Lear by William Shakespeare
- Wagner’s Ring of the Nibelung: A Companion by Stewart Spencer, Barry Millington, Richard Wagner
- Das Boot: The Boat by Lothar-Günther Buchheim
- Slack: Getting Past Burnout, Busywork, and the Myth of Total Efficiency by Tom DeMarco
- Walden and Civil Disobedience by Henry David Thoreau
- Always Look on the Bright Side of Life: A Sortabiography by Eric Idle
- A Feast of Science: Intriguing Morsels from the Science of Everyday Life by Dr. Joe Schwarcz
- This Will Make You Smarter: New Scientific Concepts to Improve Your Thinking (Edge Question Series) by John Brockman
- How to Stop Worrying and Start Living by Dale Carnegie
- Paradise Lost (John Milton).